I’m feeling that not many people know a lot about Juice=Juice, yet. As the newest Hello! Project group, this is expected. Let’s start with their latest PVs:
And perhaps a nice photo spread (I like the rock theme):
Here’s a “User Manual” that Takagi Sayuki wrote. It’s a little bit about each member of Juice=Juice. There’s no entry for Sayuki, unfortunately. (thanks to H!O member Greyface
- Nothing’s wrong.
- Compared to the other members of J=J she’s mellow.
- Given mentaiko onigiri or Stem Lettuce she is delighted
- She like Pokopan [celphone game]
- She will always smile when in front of ℃-ute’s Yajima Maimi.
- She runs fast.
- She gets goosebumps easily.
- She often yells, “Heeeey What’re you DOOOING! Hurry it up!” but she is definitely not angry.
- A cute point is that in the middle of talking, with things like, “Shitente” or “stottente” “~tente” comes up a lot.
- Nothing’s wrong.
- Compared to the other members of J=J she’s relaxed.
- She punches other members in the face.
- She likes the older members (according to herself)
- She is interested in the younger members (according to herself)
- Given crunchy umeboshi she’s delighted.
- She likes ChocoPie
- She has 2 human friends. She claims to be friends with Pretty Cure [anime heroine].
- She’s always talking with Line’s automatic response system.
- She hides her funny personality so, when the more experienced members see her messing around, she actually gets uneasy. lol
- She’ll immediately say “It’s like I’m about to run out of tears.” (What’s more, it’s a lie)
- She’ll immediately say, “I’m interested! I’m so interested I won’t be able to sleep tonight.” (What’s more, it’s a lie)
- She prefers to part her bangs precisely rather than loosely.
- She’s the huffiest member of J=J.
- Not just unfunny, but she covers up her failed jokes by laughing. So, she’s even less funny. lol
- Her abs are stiff. [as in ripped muscles, I chose a strange wording for a reason…]
- Her shoulders are stiff.
- Her waist is stiff.
- Given snacks, she’s delighted, but her mother will get angry, so don’t give her snacks.
- If it’s something like Umeboshi, her mother won’t get angry. So it’s okay to give her Umeboshi.
- A scale is included. [for weighing herself]
- At handshake events, her voice goes up one octave.
- She’s smitten by Takeuchi Akari.
- She’s smitten by Niigaki Risa.
- When her bangs get soaked with sweat it’s called “Wakame bangs.”
- When she gets wakame bangs she says, “Enough! I gave up!” giving up on something.
- She’s the most childlike member of J=J.
- People often say she’s an airhead, but among the members of J=J there’s a suspicion that she’s not an airhead, but is actually just careless, so keep an eye open.
- She resembles her mother.
- Joy, anger and pleasure show on her face immediately. Sadness is not seen [This is playing with the expression of the “four basic emotions” but I can’t carry the joke into English, sorry]
- Given chocolate she says, “Huh? It’s mine!? A present!? Thanks <3” becoming exceptionally delighted.
- When given things she dislikes or doesn’t especially like, she makes a “I don’t want that” face. But she doesn’t say it, because she’s a good girl. (Said because when she isn’t complimented, she gets perverse)
- She can’t draw. But, her drawings have the power to bring peace to wherever they are. (Said because when she isn’t complimented, she gets perverse)
- When she’s angered, she’s scary.
- Before she goes to get doted on by the more experienced members, she gets cross-hairs in her eyes. lol
- She’s very strict with her father. (What’s more, it’s in the Osaka dialect, so it’s scary.
- After her relationship with somebody reaches a certain depth, she doesn’t like using “~chan”. And she’ll give strange nicknames.
There a rumor going around bullying occurs between the members (it’s a joke, don’t get all upset).
H!P Jesus recently sang Hare Ame Nochi Suki [Morning Musume Sakura Gumi](my favorite) solo at the Miyamoto Karin & Uemura Akari Birthday Event … now we can really judge her.
At the same event, here’s Uemu singing Aishiteru Aishiteru [C-ute]