The number 244 was created as an outlet for my personal views on (mainly) Japanese pop idols. As I am writing this, I am mainly a fan of the Hello! Project brand. I have my favorite girls, just like everybody else. Should anyone stick around for more than a minute, they could probably figure out which girls I like more than the others. I’ll make no apology for my likes and bias. Although it is not the only thing I listen to, I find myself having more fun with idols than other musical products. This is not a news site: I probably will not write about every major happening in the idol world. I also do not pretend that any of my viewpoints are factual. I am in love with music and sound.
- I live in the Los Angeles area
- I used to play in a few bands- indie rock and ska bands
- I went to a performing arts high school
- I play (mainly) guitar, drums, and trombone
- I do not speak Japanese or Korean
- How can you deny this or this